Apply For Premuim-User

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply For Premuim-User

Post by W@L1D on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Your Real Name: Walid

How Old Are You: 13

Where Do You Live: Alegria

Tell Us A Bit About Yourself:Hi Im Walid From Algeria,I have 13 years old,after school and homeworks i wast my time in Cs2D

In Game Name:-[Merc]-W@L1D

Your USGN ID:154416

About How Many Hours You Spent In Server per day: 4H

About How Many Hours You Spent On Server:9-10H

Why Should we Accept Your Application: because i realy love Ninja Life i want help its founders and i really need the M134 xD

Have You Been Kicked/muted/banned on server: Never

Any Previous Servers Bans: 1 in California jail (Freevote: i didnt read this rule yet XD)

W@L1D

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by Haydar on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:58 pm

Wow 9-10H
avatar
Haydar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-04-24
Age : 12
Location : New Mombasa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by W@L1D on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Haydar wrote:Wow 9-10H

i didnt play last 2 days cause i was in england with parents to visit someone :/X D

W@L1D

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by ★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:36 pm

W@L1D wrote:
In Game Name:-[Merc]-W@L1D
WALID.... That name sound really familiar...
So I checked my cs2d Black-List and there is a guy from 15/06/2016 named " -[#U.G.C]-#_Walid_# ".
Were you named like that? Surprised


Last edited by ★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote)
avatar
★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★
Premium User
Premium User

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by W@L1D on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:44 pm

yes i was and if i got banned by any reason it is because i was Childic (this mean doing things really Child) but 1 year is enough to change no? i also played 1 year without Cs2D so i have come back more mature :/

W@L1D

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by KingShadow on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:20 pm

W@L1D wrote:Any Previous Servers Bans: 1 in California jail (Freevote: i didnt read this rule yet XD)

we dont accept rule breakers

W@L1D wrote:yes i was and if i got banned by any reason it is because i was Childic (this mean doing things really Child) but 1 year is enough to change no? i also played 1 year without Cs2D so i have come back more mature :/

u didnt say that in ur application

Negative

KingShadow
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by W@L1D on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 pm

KingShadow wrote:
W@L1D wrote:Any Previous Servers Bans: 1 in California jail (Freevote: i didnt read this rule yet XD)

we dont accept rule breakers

W@L1D wrote:yes i was and if i got banned by any reason it is because i was Childic (this mean doing things really Child) but 1 year is enough to change no? i also played 1 year without Cs2D so i have come back more mature :/

u didnt say that in ur application

Negative

this was 1 year ago ! and i didnt even remember it ;-;

W@L1D

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by ★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★ wrote:
W@L1D wrote:
In Game Name:-[Merc]-W@L1D
WALID.... That name sound really familiar...
So I checked my cs2d Black-List and there is a guy from 15/06/2016 named " -[#U.G.C]-#_Walid_# ".
Were you named like that? Surprised
We finnally catch him lol!
Firstly I wanted to see If you admit that it was you, so If you say it wasn't you, I had some USGN proofs.
You're in my black list for freevoting in a rpg tibia server. (You used to try to steal other's monsters and then, if they kill you for it, you used to start freevoting them)
But it isn't a problem for me...  it was 1 year ago. And you probably had enough time to change and grow.

W@L1D wrote:yes i was and if i got banned by any reason it is because i was Childic (this mean doing things really Child) but 1 year is enough to change no? i also played 1 year without Cs2D so i have come back more mature :/
You are the one that should know it.
If you think you changed, you're mature...

I think you didn't come back more mature, so:
I will stay as Neutral until I'm sure about that.
avatar
★BΔRRΞИÐΞЯØ★
Premium User
Premium User

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply For Premuim-User

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum