Ninja Life Server Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Headshot* Prostriker [MODERATOR APPLICATION]

2 posters

Go down

*Headshot* Prostriker [MODERATOR APPLICATION] Empty *Headshot* Prostriker [MODERATOR APPLICATION]

Post by Prostriker Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Your Real name: Lucian.

How old are you: 16

Where do you live: Romania.

Your GMT and Current Time:Eastern European Time (EET) 7.

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? Romanian,english,and russian a bit.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am very quiet. I want to help all players with what i can. I really like to comunicate with others, about gameplay and much more. I am very Responsible.

In game Name: *Headshot*Prostriker

Your U.S.G.N -ID: 158937

About how many hours have you spent on server: about 10 hours.

About how many hours can you play each day: 1-2 hours on school days and more in weekends.

Why do you want to be a staff member: I see Ninja Life server is needed in new moderators, a lot of players need help , hackers, no one can punish them. Only a few Seniors are joining for a few minutes, they do not play this server at all! I am here to help this server. I don't care about how much players play, i care about the server,and i am here to keep it alive.

Previous experience as moderator/administrator:  Other games,like Counter Strike 1.6 public servers, and some private servers.

Why should we accept your application: I am the only one,who really wants to  be moderator, and i am the only one,who wants to keep the server alive.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on server (if yes why ?): No.

Any previous server bans? (if yes why ?): No.

How many applications have you made before: This is my first try.

Any additional information: DISCORD TAG :ܧēř §éťťīńģś#3623

Hope i will be accepted in the community,and hope i will revive the server.

Prostriker

Back to top Go down

*Headshot* Prostriker [MODERATOR APPLICATION] Empty Re: *Headshot* Prostriker [MODERATOR APPLICATION]

Post by |Jumper| Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Your english is not really good and i did not see you often. Also you are not a premium user.
Rejceted.

|Jumper|
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down